We can all agree that pugs are amazing dogs with a quirky personality. Their physical features are even more unique with their wrinkly, short muzzled face, and curly tail. It’s why these dogs are perfect to be apart of hilarious pug jokes or puns.
After a ton of time and effort spent on tracking these down, we can confidently say that these are the top Pug jokes (including puns and memes) on the internet (at least, what we could find) – in no particular order.
If you feel like i’m missing a pug joke, leave your joke in the comments section below. If we like what we see, we’ll definitely add it to this list! We are always updating this list of jokes.
RECOMMENDED: 101 Most Pawesome Dog Puns
Best Pug Jokes
Not all great dog jokes apply to Pugs. However, the ones that do are guaranteed to make you laugh. Here are our favorite pug jokes on the internet. Are we missing anything?
1. Question: What do you call a pug that’s been in the sun all day?
Answer: A hot dog
2. Question: How to you turn a pug into a watchdog?
Answer: You give him a Rolex.
3. So, I Bought My Wife a Pug…
My wife begged me to get her a dog, so I brought home a pug last night. Despite the wrinkly face, bulging eyes, squashed snout and rolls of fat, the dog really seemed to like her.
4. Send this pug jokes list to your friend, then look in the mirror 🙂
5. Two Men are Walking their Dogs (a Doberman and a Pug)
They were starving and decided to grab some food at a restaurant nearby. Upon entering, they see a large sign posted next to the entrance door: “NO DOGS ALLOWED”.
“I know what to do, just follow my lead,” says the man with the Doberman. He puts on a pair of sunglasses and walks in.
The waiter quickly spots him and points to the sign, saying “I’m sorry sir, your dog can’t be in here.” The man replies, “Oh, i’m blind and this is my guide dog.”
“Really? A Doberman for a guide dog?” The waiter asks.
“Of course, Dobermans are very loyal and protective. They make excellent guide dogs.” replied the man. The waiter had no choice but to lead the man to a table.
The second man with the pug throws on his sunglasses and enters. The waiter tells him “I’m sorry sir, we don’t allow dogs here.”
The man replies, “Oh, you don’t understand. I’m blind and this is my guide dog.”
“A Pug for a guide dog?” The waiter asks.
“A Pug?” The man asks. “They gave me a Pug?!”
6. Question: Where do pugs go after they lose their tail?
Answer: The re-tail store
7. Pug: excuse me, I think my cake’s on fire
8. Question: What’s a musical instrument that all pugs can play?
Answer: The Trom-bone
9. Question: Why don’t pugs play nice with other dogs?
Answer: Because they’re all about that pug life.
10. Question: What do you call a pug that can play American football?
Answer: A Pugskin
11. The only pug that’s not having any fun
12. Question: Why do pugs like to use cell phones?
Answer: Because phones have collar ID
13. Mike Tyson the Pug
A lady has a husband who frequently travels all over the world for business. She is often concerned about her safety, being home alone all the time.
One day, she decides to get herself a guard dog for comfort and protection.
She heads to a specialized trainer and asks for the most ferocious guard dog they have. The trainer responds, “that would be Mike Tyson, just wait one second.”
He goes back to the kennel and brings out a little pug.
“That’s him? He’s tiny!” she exclaimed.
The trainer replies, “That’s true, but watch this.” He looks at the pug and says “Mike Tyson – tire!” In a flash, the pug lunges at the spare tire in the corner and rips it to sheds in a matter of seconds.
Stunned, the woman says “I’ll take him!”
The woman is ecstatic and brings the pug home. She decides to try out the dog’s special skill as soon as she got home.
“Mike Tyson – chair!” she commanded. The pug rips the chair to shreds, as expected.
The next day the husband returns from a trip and says, “That’s your guard dog?! It’s cute, what’s his name?”
The woman replies, “Mike Tyson.” The man bursts into tears of laughter: “Mike Tyson….my ass!”
14. The little pug is absolutely terrified
15. Question: What do you do after a pug eats your dictionary?
Answer: You take the words right out of his mouth
16. The Pug Looking for Justice
A mysterious three-legged pug with a cowboy hat walks into a bar, climbs on the top of the bar counter and exclaims, “i’m looking for the man that shot my paw.”
17. Exercise? What’s that? Just gimme the fries!
18. Why God gave us pugs
It’s often said that pugs are living proof that God, in fact, does have a good sense of humor.
19. Question: Why do pug farts smell so bad?
Answer: For the sake of the people who are hearing impaired.
20. This is something that all pug owners can relate to
21. Question: Why did the Pug sit in the shade on a hot summer day?
Answer: Because it didn’t want to be a Pug-sicle!
22. Question: Why did the Pug refuse to play cards with other dogs?
Answer: Because he was afraid he had a bad “pug”-ker face.
23. Knock knock..
Pug-tato chips and I’ll grab the remote!
Incredible Pug Puns
The name “pug” is short, simple and rhymes or meshes perfectly with a plethora of words we use on an every day basis. In other words, pugs are the perfect dogs for puns. Here’s what we mean:
24. A pug breeder had 198 pugs in his farm, but when he rounded them up, he had 200 pugs.
25. My dog doesn’t play nice with other dogs. I guess he’s all about that pug life.
26. Sorry, I pugged the toilet.
27. Holy pugamole! My dog ate the whole avocado within a matter of second.
28. After a long day at work, the man returns to his home to find that his dog had trashed his living. He yelled, ” For pugs sake, this is the third time this week!”
29. Oh no! Not the bed pugs again…
30. My pug farted while on the elevator. It was wrong on so many levels!
31. The reason why pugs are so popular is because they’re fun and free-spirited. Some might even say they’re quite the pawty animal.
32. The puggle is real.
33. Officially, my new favorite drink: The pugkin spice latte.
34. Is that Hairy Pugger and the Sorcerer’s bone?
35. This little one is all about that pug life.
36. The best thing about my dog is that every time I come home, he showers me with pugs and kisses.
37. I left the room for one minute and my pug got to my pizza. It’s now a pug-aroni pizza.
38. I’d like to have some s-pug-hetti with a side of rolls, please.
39. Me to my pug: I told you i’d get the kibbles, please stop puggin‘ me.
40. Do you know why pugs like french fries so much? Because their favorite vegetable is the pugtato.
41. Nothing to see here, it’s just a pugboat.
42. No matter what happens in life, having your pug by your side keeps things pugsitive.
43. Question: What do you call a farting pug?
Answer: A stink pug.
44. I wonder what this pug did to end up here…
45. It’s hard not to brag when your dog is so puggin‘ awesome.
46. Sometimes pug memes and puns are terrible. In fact, I find them re-pug-nant.
47. Pugs and kisses are the best way to brighten up any dog lover’s day.
48. Pugs not drugs – they’re the ultimate mood lifters!
Submit Your Pug Puns & Jokes
If you feel like we’ve missed a great pug joke or pun, let us know in the comments section below! Feel free to be creative with your original jokes. We try our best to find the very best on the internet but are always looking for more great jokes.
We check these comments often, and if we like your joke, we’ll include it on this list! And if you feel like you should be credited for a picture, leave a message in the comment section below and we’ll contact you to verify and rightfully credit you.
Posts you may like:
- 101 Most Hilarious Dog Puns
- 100 Best Dog Jokes of the Internet
- Top 31 Corgi Jokes of the Internet
- 30 Hilarious Husky Jokes & Puns
- What Were Pugs Bred For?
- Do Pugs Shed? Answers + Tips
- How Much do Pugs Really Cost?
- Are Pugs Smart Dogs? Here’s Why
- The 3 Best Dog Crates for Pugs
- How Well Can Pugs Swim?